Sunday, March 17, 2013

Luna Sandals - MONO - Out on first long run...


Out on first long run...

I went out for a 13miler last week and ran a PR in my MONOs.  At this point with ~100mi on them, the Vibram neoprene or whatever polymer Vibram chose to use for this sole (Ted do you know?) have begun to mold to my feet and are starting to fit more slipper-like, like my Cats.  These sandals give the runner confidence at any speed, any terrain, and so far any distance.  They are anchored to you by a 3-point harnessing system with a quick release buckle and stretchy elasticized leather heel.  Running through the occasional puddle and snow patch, I got some water on the tops of my sandals.  The MGT footbed became even more grippy and yet my feet dried off in about a quarter mile.  At the end of the run, my feet felt fresh as they always do - no complaints.

As a side note, I am running the Boston Marathon again this year for Team TAN.  You can support my running efforts by clicking here: 
Eli Chernin's Donations Page I intend on running Boston in my MONOs.  

No comments:

Post a Comment